Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Isabella Grace!!


Today is my sweet nieces 3rd birthday! We share the same day of the month for birth dates, the 19th. It's a pretty great date if you ask me.

Isabella is so precious, so much fun, and very, very clever. She is too smart for her own good and wears her emotions on her sleeve just like my sweet Emma. In fact, they are a lot alike. They both know what they want and will do what it takes to get it. Bella is sweet and sassy and can instantly warm your heart when she flashes you that bright smile of hers.

I have taken delight in watching my girls get very close to Isabella and her 10 1/2 months younger sister, Natalie. Emma especially has become very attached to them. Every time we visit, Emma is eager to stay the night at Aunt Kimmie's and Uncle Jeremy's house so she can sleep in the big bed with Isabella. Last time we were there, my sister told me that Emma and Bella laid in bed until later than they should, reading books and talking. I hope they continue to develop this sweet cousin relationship and be close friends when they are older. They are only 6 years apart.

***********************************************
Happy Birthday to the cutest little 3 year old. We hope you had a wonderful birthday filled with lots of laughter and surprises. We all love you, Bella.

-Uncle Michael, Aunt Kristin, Mandi, Jeff, Emma, and Josh

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Happy Birthday pretty little Isabella! Tell your Mommy and Daddy they need to move to Central Oregon so you can play with my Aspen, who is 1 month younger than you!

(I know your Aunt Kristin would LOVE to have you and your family live in Central Oregon too!)

runninggal said...

I think she looks like her Aunt Kristen!

check your voice messages! I am filling up your message box trying to see how you are!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online