Thursday, July 15, 2010

Argentina trip 2010


I want to direct those who look at this blog to my daughters blog for the next couple of weeks. She created a blog for her missions trip to Argentina.  (click on the highlighted link) She left this morning early for an 11 day trip to San Nicolas, Argentina to work in a children's home. She went with a team of six people from our church.

I wept like a baby this morning when she flew out. I have not experienced much anxiety in my life time, but last night I couldn't sleep a wink. My heart was racing and I had a hard time breathing. For several hours I prayed asking God to grant me peace. It worked because I did fall asleep. I know she is in wonderful hands! Our God is omniscient and oomnipotent!! All powerful and all knowing! She is also with a wonderful team who will watch out for her.

Please keep Mandi in your prayers- and me too!! God has amazing plans for her and she will grow through this experience.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online