Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Christmas Party


Yesterday, Josh and I went to a Christmas Party! The girls and I officially elect my friend, Rosemary and her husband, the Christmas party throwers of the year. Five moms and 12 kids were present and all had a blast. Lunch was delish and the fellowship was perfect.

There were games: like the famous unwrap one layer of a package until all the layers are umnwrapped to reveal a present, guess how many skittles are in a jar (this was a funny one for kids who are under five. Josh guessed 20 when infact 300+ were in there) and there was stick the bow on the present, which is similar to pin the tale on the donkey.

The kids also decorated lots of sugar cookies with yummy frosting and toppings.

This particular mommy group has been meeting together for 2+ years. I am so thankful for the friends that God has given me. These ladies and others have been there for me through thick and thin. They encourage me, listen to me, cry with me, laugh at me and with me and help me get through tough seasons in my life.


Thank you to all my friends both near and far, old and new. I am blessed beyond beyond measure.

Here are some more pics of the party!








2 comments:

Cathy said...

What fun! I love seeing pictures of girlfriends together enjoying one anothers company...and you have some good ones! ...pretty ones too.:)

Amanda said...

I am SO stealing some of those photos! Thanks for sharing. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online