Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Programs

We have had three weeks of Christmas programs! Every Thursday for the last three weeks each child has had a program at school. It all started with Joshua! I helped in this program with the preschoolers that I taught for three months. I just love how sweet and cute they are at this age. The songs we sang were: Little Drummer Boy, Do You Here What I Hear?, and Away in the Manger. What long songs for three and four year olds! But my kids really nailed the Rum Pum Pum Pum part! Here is a video of them singing and me prompting them. I think you can hear me too well! This video was taken by my camera so it is hard to see and hear. But I know that Grandma's and Grandpa's don't mind, they just want to see the kids!!
Last Thursday Jeff and Emma had their program. Jeff played the electric guitar and both of them sang with their classmates. The following pics were taken before we left and at the program. I also have vidoes of them!


On Sunday, Mandi, Jeff, and Emma were in the Christmas program at church. This was a very cute production that Mandi had a major speaking part as Gabriel the angel. Jeff, was on the tech team doing the spot light and Emma sang in the choir. Here are a couple clips of the program!








No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online