Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Aumsville



We had a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving in Aumsville, Oregon. For those who have never heard of this town it is very small and a few miles East of Salem. All of my family; mom, dad, sister and her family, grandpa and grandma and great uncle live in the same neighborhood in this little town.

We all gathered at my grandparents house. 17 family members in all were there. In addition to the family that lives in Aumsville, my Uncle John and my cousin, Ryan came. It was a full house, full of love and laughter.

Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for hosting all of us. We had a fun, relaxing time and the turkey was delicious. It brought back many memories of Thanksgivings and Christmas' at your house while I was growing up. I love seeing Grandpa in his apron basting the turkey and the kids playing happily with cousins. I love all the conversations that take place and the very full feeling you get after a huge, delicious meal.

Faith, Family, Friends, Food...... We have so much to be thankful for.



1 comment:

Yule {b}Log said...

You have such a beautiful family.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online