Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eat Yogurt!!



AND.......




I have started a team on the Yoplait web site. The goal of this team is to collect as many pink lids as possible before Dec.31, 2009. You can join my team if you would like to help me collect lids. This is such an easy way to support those people in your lives that have either died of breast cancer, survived it, or are currently battleing breast cancer. I titled the team "Save the Ta Tas". Go to the website and sign up to join my team. I can't wait to see just how many pink lids we can get!!




For every pink lid you send in by December 31, 2009 Yoplait® will donate 10 cents to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, up to $1.5 million. And we guarantee a donation of at least $500,000. So grab your friends, coworkers, yoga class or neighbors and start getting involved today. Visit Yoplait's website
Rinse, bag, and mail lids to:

Save Lids to Save Lives©
P.O. Box 420704
El Paso, TX 88542-0704

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online