Monday, July 27, 2009

A little behind in blogging!

This summer is flying by way too fast!! My days are filled with child care, piano lessons, running the kids everywhere and much, much more. I'm having a hard time keeping up with my blog and all the posts that I need to post!

I wonder if I will ever get a chance to get our Hawaii trip documented. It now seems like a distant memory. Shucks!! I kinda wish I was there right now!

With the kids all home, one computer to six people isn't enough. Each child wants to do their own thing on the computer so I naturally don't get my computer time. With these busy summer days I just fall into bed exhausted. There is not much energy left to write, place pictures and all the other stuff that comes with blogging.

We just got back from my cousin's wedding on Whidbey Island in Washington. It was a very fast trip up to the Seattle area. We had the pleasure of visiting one of Michael's long time childhood friends and his family. It was nice to see family and celebrate this wedding, but the many hours in the car with tired, cranky children really wore me out. I am so glad to be home. Maybe I will find some time to post the beautiful pictures that were taken on this last trip and maybe I will finish another part to our Hawaii vacation.

For now- I have too much laundry and cleaning to do to stay on this computer any longer. I also have one of the kids begging to get on Webkins. I sort of wish this site did not exist! Emma could easily spend many hours playing with her pets on this site. Webkins is to Emma is like blogging is to Kristin!!!!

Stay cool in this HOT weather, and have a beautiful day!

In Him,

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online