Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My 35th Birthday!

I had a wonderful 35th birthday about two weeks ago and wasn't able to post some of the fun pictures that were taken.


This birthday was the never ending birthday!

It all started on my birthday when my kids and hubby woke me up to my favorite yummy coffee from Dutch Bros, a Kicker. If you haven't tried it then I recommend a stop by your nearest Dutch Bros and get yourself one. That is if you like coffee. I seem to be surrounded by friends, and yes, even my husband who doesn't drink the stuff.

Then, after my shower I walked down stairs to the smell of something very yummy. The kids rode their bikes to Wal Mart, with Michael close behind to get all the fixins to make bisquits and gravy. I think anything tastes 10x's better when my kids make it and not me.

The house was decorated from head to toe with streamers, balloons and many signs that the kids made. It warmed my heart and I felt very loved.

I received an assortment of gifts. The girls got me beautiful jewlery that looked Hawaiian, to wear on my trip, and the boys got me food! Yes, I think food is their love language and thus they think it is mine. I got a box full of diet pepsi, a bag of my favorite chips, cool ranch Doritos, and a bag of Dove's dark chocolates.

We had a wonderful day hanging out as a family and then in the evening Michael took me out to a movie that I had been wanting to see and dinner. Mandy babysat the kids. It so nice to have a built in babysitter now! Here is a pic of Michael and I before heading out on our hot date!




I had such a great day, I forgot how upset I was that I was turning 35!

Then, a few days later, my birthday was celebrated with my side of the family at Silver Falls. We spent Monday hiking and looking at the falls and then that night the family from Aumsville visited our cabin site to roast hot dogs and have birthday cake.



















Then, on Tuesday we drove down to GP to drop off the kids at Nana's house and we had another party. This one was held at a beautiful, new restaurant called Tap Rock that over looks the Rogue River. We celebrated my birthday, my brother in law, Dave's brithday and my in laws anniversary. We had most of the family there, but were missing Michael's brother and his wife and their daughter. As you can see by the pictures we had a lot of fun!!









Then, it was off to HAWAII!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Wow! Looks like you celebrated 35 times :)

We were starting to wonder if you'd ever come home!

Looking forward to Hawaii pics...so I can live vicariously through you! LOL!

Amanda said...

Those are awesome family photos. I love the photos at the cabin. I can't believe how your nieces are growing! Fun stuff!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online