Monday, July 6, 2009

Vacation's Over- Back to the real world

We are finally home from our 2 week vacation. 1 night camping, 5 nights in Hawaii and several days in our home town of Grants Pass has left us a little tired, but mostly refreshed.

I have been going through hundreds of pictures trying to narrow the many special pictures down to a few to show you, but this is so hard. I hope to get the pictures on the blog in the next few days in between many loads of laundry, piano lessons, and all the other things that usually take up my day.

It is so hard to get back into the swing of life in the real world and not vacation life. I hardly did a thing for nearly two weeks. Now it is back to cooking, cleaning, chauffeuring, and more. Please give me a week to put my house back together before calling on me. I'll need it!!

Even though Hawaii was heavenly and so wonderful, and the time at the in-laws, swimming at the pool, eating lots of food and drinking yummy strawberry drinks that were seasoned a bit was relaxing and fun- I am so very glad to be home! I love the town that God has settled us in and feel very blessed!!

So here's to...Being Back in the Real World!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online