Friday, May 16, 2008

GOD IS GOOD

It has been a month since my surgery. I am rejoicing that it hasn't been that hard of a recovery. I still have hard days and wish my body felt like my mind does. I saw the doctor Wednesday and he confirmed that what I was feeling is very normal for this surgery. He said he'd see me in a month and should be feeling back to my normal self. The surgery has been a huge success. I have had no numbness and tingling in my hand. I'm not dropping things, can feel hot and cold and my handwriting is so much better.

Looking back over the last few months I can say that God is so good. I have felt much love from friends and family and our church. As I am writing this, a song is playing on KLOVE that has words that say"He makes all things GOOD....there is a reason." Over the last decade I have experienced that so much in my life. I have seen the goodness of God over and over. I have learned to praise Him in any and all situations and let Him work in my life as He desires. Mercy Me's song, "Bring the Rain" says it best!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristin, I followed your link from Julie's blog! I haven't seen you in forever, and it was fun to see your beautiful family photo!

Glad to hear your surgery was successful and pray you continue in your recovery. God is GOOD.

(Jen T.)
Diary of 1

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online