Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am still alive!!!

It is amazing how long it has been since I have blogged. I really miss it! As many of you know I got the job at CCS as the new preschool 3's teacher. The last two weeks since coming home from the beach have been spent decorating my classroom with the pre-k4 teacher with whom I share a room with. We have spent many hours and late, late nights setting it all up. Last week we spent two evenings until 12:00 and 1:00 am. I didn't know that it would take this much time. However, I am enjoying the process and can't wait until my first day of school which is on Tuesday, Sept. 2nd. Please pray for me that day!

Yesterday, Mon. the 25th I officially started work. Today is my second full day listening about school procedures and policies. I am enjoying all the teachers that I meet. Everyone is so sweet and helpful to us newbies. I have also been trying to finish the room and prepare curriculum plans.

Thursday night I will meet my students at open house. All the work we are doing to the room will have to be done. So there is an end to sight!!

Mandi has been so wonderful in watching her siblings all day while Michael and I work. So far the house hasn't burned down! LOL!! Actually she does an excellent job at managing the kids and also keeping the house tidy. She has also been watching neighbor kids, Emma's friend and a three year old that I usually watch. Thank goodness they are not all here at the same time.

I hope to post pictures of my room as soon as I am able. I also hope to share pictures of our beach trip. For now I am putting all my focus on my new job and my family. BUT I WILL RETURN!!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

And, of course, in the midst of all that, saving my life on moving day!!:) You, Michael, and Mandy were so amazing! Love you.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online