Monday, August 4, 2008

I Got The Job!

I am so excited to tell everyone that last Tuesday while I was on vacation I got a phone call from the principal of Central Christian. She called to inform me that they wanted me for the three's preschool position. Initially I applied for the four year old position because if I worked the three days a week I would be able to get full tuition for my four kids at CCS. I really preferred doing the three year olds though because this position is only two days a week and I wouldn't have to work on Michael's day off.

CCS offered me the two day a week position and full tuition paid. God knows what we need. I am so thrilled! I can't wait to start teaching those cute three year olds and to be working at the very school all of my children attend.

They will also let Joshua go to school with me so I don't have to pay for child care.

Just think, I almost didn't turn in my application because it was so intense.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

YAY!!!!!!! That's awesome Kristin! God is good!

I'm soooo glad you're home safe and sound...let's catch up soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!!!! Very, very happy for you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online