Monday, August 4, 2008

We're Home!!

Wow! What a fantastic week Michael and I had on our vacation to Lake Tahoe! I have so much to blog about and some beautiful pictures to share when I get some time to sit at the computer for awhile. At the moment I have sooo much laundry to do and grocery shopping so that we can eat. I woke up to absolutely no food in the house. The kids have been getting very creative with their breakfast this morning.

Even though we had a great time away it is so nice to be home. There is no place like home! Especially my own bed. I slept better last night than any night on our vacation. I also missed Redmond. I never imagined myself saying this two years ago, but I was thrilled to get back to the simple way of life you find here in Central Oregon. I have also been missing my friends and church. After spending two Sunday's away from RCC I can't wait until Sunday comes around.

Can you tell I'm glad to be back? There is more blogging to come!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online