Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tahoe Bound!!

I am writing this from Grants Pass. We left Friday to take the kids to Papa and Nana's house for a week while Michael and I get some much needed rest and relaxation with each other. We leave today for Reno and will spend three nights at Circus Circus. We went there last year with the kids on our way home from Tahoe. There is so much to see and do around Reno besides gambling! Then we will head to Tahoe for three days and enjoy the beauty that it has to offer. We have never been away from the kids this long and I hope we can just enjoy one another. What will we talk about besides the kids? I hope to have lots of pictures for you all to view.

I am signing off and will not think about blogging for a week! Yeah, right!! No computers and cell phones turned off. It is funny to think that that was how it was just 10 to 15 years ago.

I will be back in a week!!

2 comments:

Alisa Johnston said...

Have a great time! I am praying for safety and much refreshment for you!
Enjoy!

Cathy said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you guys have wonderful, relaxing time together!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online