Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update on my mom

I have a quick update on my mom. She had a follow up appointment at OHSU this morning. I just got a call from her informing that the lymph node biopsy's came back negative. Praise the Lord!!!! She doesn't have to go through chemo or radiation. The doctor needs to do surgery again on her arm to remove extra tissue that has some cancer on it. This has yet to be scheduled.

Mandi is staying the week with my mom and dad in Aumsville. They are in Portland today school shopping. When they called they were at the super Goodwill looking for some great deals. I wish I was with them!! I am sure Mandi is teaching Mum (my mom) how to bargain hunt at Goodwill.

Thank you all for your prayers. It has meant a lot to me and my family.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Oh Kristin! Praise God! I'm so happy for you and your family.

Amanda said...

OH Kristin, I'm so glad for your mom! Praise God!

Your new look is great!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online