Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Interview!!

Thank you for praying for me and the interview that I had this morning at Central Christian. I had my interview at 8:00 this morning and it lasted until 9:30. I started my morning by leaving the house at 6:30 and went to Starbucks to review and pray for the interview.

I have to say that it went very well. I felt that I had clarity of thought and answered the questions well. I left feeling like I had done all that I could in preparing for this interview. I feel a great peace that God will direct Central Christian in finding the right person for the preschool position and guide me where He wants me and the children next year. I feel a huge relief now that this application and interview process is over. I am now going to rest knowing that God works all things out for His good.

They said that it would be about a week until they get back to me about their decision. Please continue to pray with me and for me!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online