Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Real Question?

Karyn this post is for you!

Karyn's comment on the last blog about my interview was...."The real question is what are you going to wear!!"

Here is what I wore. If you saw me at church Sunday then now you know my interviewing outfit! I wore black slacks and black tank under a light turquoise shirt that I left open. I definitely shaved my legs not forgetting to shave my big toe and my toe nails looked great just in case they looked at my feet. I left my hair down and wore just enough make-up to make the statement that I care about my appearance but not too much so as not to distract them from hearing my answers. Over all I think I looked professional but still bright and cheery like a preschool teacher should look!

Any other questions?

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm sure you looked beautiful! You always do, no matter what you wear:) How can you not with Jesus shining through you like He does! I'm so glad it went well.

Karyn said...

Ha ha! Sounds perfect! I'm sure you'll get the job now, especially because your big toes looked so good. I mean what else could you want in a preschool teacher?!


Thanks for humoring me and knowing that I'm joking around. :)

Julie said...

Hey friend- so fun to hear what's going on with you and your family! We were wondering if Amanda was at Tween camp this week?

Did you make sure and let them know of your history as a preschool board member- such a tough job!!

Love you!!
Julie

Alisa Johnston said...

I would send my children to you!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online