Monday, August 4, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Thank you to my friend Amanda who inspired me to post this blog. This idea of journaling is from a blog called the The Simple Woman. http://www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/


For Today...

Outside my Window...The stars are shining bright and I see no moon.

I am thinking...how can I be a better mother tomorrow - I need to start my day on my knees.


I am thankful for...four healthy children and a husband that loves me dearly.

From the kitchen... finally all is quiet and clean, but it won't stay that way for long.

I am wearing...my pj's!

I am reading...all I can about running an effective preschool class. One of the books is full of themes and ideas.

I am hoping...to tackle my to do list tomorrow. Most important item is ordering Joshy's Birth Certificate so he can go to preschool.

I am hearing... the keys of the keyboard upstairs that Michael is playing. I love it when he plays music.

Around the house...all is quiet. It is midnight and the kids and cat and dog are all a sleep. As should I!

One of my favorite things...is to check on my children before I go to sleep. They are so peaceful. Each one has their own special sleeping position, and I love to listen to Joshy snore.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...I get to pick up the keys to my preschool room and meet with the other teacher to plan for the first few weeks of school. Do lots of laundry before we go to the beach house in Brookings.

Here is a picture I am sharing with you...it was taken on my 34th birthday. Me and my beautiful kids. Notice Jeff...my(not so)little stinker!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love that photo! You guys are super cute. :) Do we need to chat about any more plans for next week or are we all set? I'm frazzled! We do need the address to the beach house. Are there games there? Should we all bring some?

Can't wait!

I love checking on my kiddos too at night. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online