Thursday, February 5, 2009

Computer problems!

Oh how I miss my computer. A week ago we started having computer problems and haven't been able to fix it yet. At the moment I am typing furiously on Michael's work lap top. He leaves for work soon and I know that it will be another day without blogging, surfing, facebooking, and emailing. Oh yeah, I forgot, I don't usually check my email or email. That part I really don't miss.

Honestly, life is quite different without the internet. We are so use to it and our lives usually revolve around it. Just think of all the other stuff I got done this week while being off line. I hate to even calculate all the hours I spend weekly on the computer. I know that it is an ungodly amount of time. I have pledged to make the best of not having the internet. Every time I think of, pine over, or wish for the computer I have decided to talk to God, read the Bible, get a book and read to Josh or get busy organizing a piece of my life. Yep, I think it is an adiction if I struggle this much without it.

Michael can't tell me when we will be online again. He says the issue is big and it will take a bit of time. So, I will not be blogging anytime soon unless I use Michael's work computer. Can you just see us now fighting over who gets to use the computer in the evening after the kids go to bed. I think I would probably lose. Not to mention we should probably be spending time together and not on the internet.

Well, my time is almost up. I am signing out and hope it isn't another week until I log on again. Before I go I am going to catch up on all my favorite blogs.

Have a happy week!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Remember that you can get help from my hubby, let us know!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online