Monday, February 16, 2009

I have to talk to my agent...

I think this is just too precious and thought I should blog about it so I didn't forget it.

Michael and I talked to the kids the other day about how we aren't sure how we can keep all of them at the Christian school next year. The question is, do we keep the oldest two in if we can afford it and homeschool the others, or pull them all out to make it fair?

Like I thought, We got a very unpleasant response from everyone except Josh, who, like always would be content enough to stay home with mommy. Emma gave a horrible scream and anounced that she needed her friends; Mandi, said she couldn't see herself anywhere else; and Jeff, well his response got my attention more than anyone elses.

Jeff said,"I refuse to talk about this subject anymore until I talk to my agent!"

I asked,"who is your agent? Is it your best friend?"

He answered,"Nope, God! God hasn't told me that we can't go there yet."

I love it! I love that my son is starting to see that God is involved in our lives and does want to be consulted. He desires our prayers and petitions. So, now, as a family we are seeking God together about the kids' schooling for next year. There is nothing sweeter than that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kristin, I love it!!! The simple trust of a child. I'm so thankful Jeff has this relationship with God. Love, Mum

runninggal said...

That's awesome Jeff! you are absolutely right! Your agent might have a miracle in mind!

We are talking constantly with our agent and so hoping that his will contains CCS for our kids that love it there, are thriving there, and are blossoming there.

We'd miss you all if you weren't there with your big smiling faces to light up the school.

Let's all just go forth in MUCH prayer and see what happens! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online