Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kari Jobe

This last week I was introduced to a new Christian artist, Kari Jobe. I bought her new cd that came out in Feb. on itunes and haven't been able to stop listening to it. Her worship music is so refreshing, absolutely beautiful, and worshipful. I found her MySpace page which has clips of her songs from her new album for you to listen to.

The clip below is from YouTube and it introduces Kari Jobe and her heart for ministry and worship. Make sure you pause my playlist on the right side of the blog so you can hear her speak. Then when you are done you can unpause the playlist and listed to a few of her songs that I love.

3 comments:

Alisa Johnston said...

She is my favorite, too! Her Revelation Song is incredible. So worshipful for me.
Love you sister!

runninggal said...

Just so you know *and maybe now you'll come!* we have been doing yoga/pilates to her music for over a year now...

In case you forgot, class is Wed at 9 :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristen!
This is Tim Bradshaw's fiance, Karen :) I have been trying to get your home address to send you a Save the Date, with no luck, so I figured I'd go straight to the source! Would you mind emailing that to me? My email is karen.cavalier@gmail.com...I want to make sure you and your family are invited to our wedding.
Hope you all are doing well! Love you blog by the way :) So positive!
Karen Cavalier

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online