Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lamentations 3:21-24


This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning,
Great is Your faithfulness.
"The Lord is my portion,"says my soul,
"Therefore I hope in Him!"


****************************************************

I Arise Today

Through God's strength to pilot me:
God's might to uphold me,
God's wisdom to guide me,
God's eye to look before me,
God's ear to hear me,
God's word to speak for me,
God's hand to guard me,
God's way to lie before me,
God's shield to pretect me.

-Saint Patrick


*******************************************

God Never Sleeps! I take comfort in knowing this. He is always at work, in the big, huge problems in my life and even in the minute details. There are many times that I am puzzled as to what God is doing. I want to jump ahead of Him and work things out to how I think they should go, but this is not responding out of faith. I can find perfect peace and joy in letting go and letting God handle all of my problems. I can rejoice in what He is doing. By doing this I am worshipping Him, I am obeying Him, and I am having faith in Him.

God is:

My Completeness
My Contentment
My Certainty
My Counsel
My Confidence.

He is my Constant!

1 comment:

runninggal said...

I love your new Stepping Heavenward banner at the top of your blog. How did you do that!!??

I love this post. Thank you!!

Julie

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online