Monday, May 11, 2009

I would like to thank blogging for helping me make MEMORIES!!

I am so glad for blogging because now I will be able to document the memories that are made. Whether it is day to day memories, thoughts that go through my head, the little things my kids do or big events like Mother's Day; I now have them documented! Can you give a shout out to blogging?! It has changed my life!!

Michael said just the other day that I am taking more pictures than I have ever taken. I was notorious for missing the moment because I didn't have my camera with me. Back in those days, I relied on my moms to take all the pics. Now the camera is usually with me wherever I go. I love capturing the moment and have enjoyed looking back at this last year. I started blogging a year ago and have captured so many great memories and thoughts.

I am hoping to get this first year put into a book. I have found a few different sites that will take my blog and put it into a memoir book. I have seen inexpensive all the way up to very expensive books. I just want something inexpensive that I can duplicate, one for each of my kids. I think this would be a wonderful gift to give them each year! Here are a couple of the sites that I have found. Blog 2 Print, bookemon, Lulu, Your Blog to a Book

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online