Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009- Part 1


My Mother's Day officially started Saturday night. After Michael and I came home from putting an offer on a house. (I am not jumping for joy yet, because it is on a short sale.)The kids were waiting on the front porch all dressed up to take me out to dinner and the each had a flower in hand.

My oldest son not only bathed himself but bathed his little brother and dressed him in nice dinner attire. The funny thing was that they all matched me!! Did they plan that? I guess the theme was denim!

We went to Johnny Carino's and pigged out on delicious Italian food, I didn't hold back, and enjoyed every bite!! I even had leftovers the next day. The kids were so well behaved and it was a joy eating out with them. We don't go out to eat much so this was a huge treat, and, it wasn't McDonald's or pizza!

More Mother's Day fun coming in part 2.





No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online