Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Please Pray!

The last month I have been experiencing a lot of pain in my neck, back and arm. For a few months after my surgery I had no pain and I realized how life feels pain free.

The last two weeks I have had excruciating pain. The kind that keeps me from a good nights sleep and it is hard to get going in the morning. It is making my life difficult with a new job and just the day to day responsibilities that I have as a mother and wife. I visited the chiropractor two weeks ago hoping to be ,but all I got from him was possible more medical problems. As many of you know this is not what I want to here. Well, I guess nobody would want to hear that! The chiropractor looked up my MRI pictures and from them decided to sent me to a Nero surgeon. I was suppose to have that appointment on Monday but cancelled it because Jeff had to get a new cast. I am scheduled to have this appointment Wednesday the 24th. I don't want to go but I don't like being in this kind of pain ether.

Please pray for my state of mind. I want to thank God in every situation but that can be hard. I have seen His loving hand time and time again in my life and I know that this too shall pass, maybe. And if it doesn't then I pray that I will be able to live with it and count it all JOY. As I am writing this I am thinking of my sister and a friend who live with chronic pain and I see how God gives them Joy in the mist of pain. I so admire these women. This pain is also making me very grouchy. My kids keep making comments on how grumpy and stressed out I am. I don't want to be this kind of mommy, or wife.

Thank you for your prayers and support. I love you all!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Oh Kristin, I have tears in my eyes. Praying for pain-free days for you very very soon. (((hugs)))

mummee said...

Dad and I are praying for you everyday. I pray we find an answer for this pain and it cfan be helped. I will talk to you tonight. Is Jeff going to have surgery tommorrow?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online