Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What we do to make ourselves look better!



Tonight my mom called because she noticed that I put a new profile picture on my blog. she showed dad and dad was sure that the picture they were looking at wasn't a recent one. Mom thought it was. She asked if my face was really that thin. Hesitantly I answered that I altered the picture. She was surprised because she didn't know that you could do that to pictures. I told her that I took off the mole on the side of my nose and I touched up some other blemishes. I even smoothed out my scar. Anyway, she wondered what the original looked like so I had to post both pictures on my blog for her to see. Now I am blogging about it and everyone gets to see how I altered my pic so that I look thinner. My secret is now out!!


The funny thing was that mom like the original better. Now you can decide!

4 comments:

Yule {b}Log said...

I think you are beautiful. I like the original best.

Amanda said...

I LOVE Crop! I haven't done any touching up b/c I don't know how...you look great, girl, as you are!

Cathy said...

Kristin ~
I'm so glad that your mom and family gets a little break. We'll keep praying, though:) and you will look just as beautiful as your mom does at 60!! ...the original, definitely:)

Karyn said...

You look kind of "squished" in the first one. Oh, and you do NOT need any touching up missy!

Miss you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online