Friday, October 24, 2008

Family can take a bad day and make it GOOD!!

Early morning cuddling with Uncle Michael. Josh doesn't look too happy that two girls have taken over his daddy's lap. No matter how cute they are!!

Isabella - 2 1/2 years old. I can't believe how smart she is. She knows most of her letters, numbers, shapes and colors. I gave her a bit of the assessment test I give my 3 year old preschoolers and she surpassed all of them by leaps and bounds.

Natalie - 1 1/2 years old trying on Joshy's hat. This gave her great entertainment for a very long time. Natalie is so busy and always happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a pleasant surprise come late last night before bed. My sister, her husband and the cutest kids in the world next to mine!

Kimmie, my sis who is turning 33 on Oct. 27 called around 5:30 to announce that they had packed the car and the kids (Isabella and Natalie who are 101/2 months apart)and all the food when Jeremy her husband had this weird thought that their vacation to Eagle Crest started Sunday the 27 instead of last night. I am sure all of you would agree it is a ton of work packing for a vacation to find out that you have to unpack and put it off a few days.

We already had plans to get together on Saturday and have fun at the pumpkin patch and celebrate her birthday, so she asked if they could spend Sat. night at our house. I told her to come on over tonight so they didn't have to unpack. 3 hours later, my horrible, no good, very bad day had all faded when I got to hold my cute nieces and see my sis.

Here's the bad thing- As I was putting Jeff to bed he felt clammy and mentioned his tummy hurt. I told him to go to the bathroom. He just barely made it before he got sick. Now I had a sick boy with who knows what and company. Not a good mix. We quarantined Jeff in our bathroom all night to protect everyone in the house. We'll see if we succeeded. Were still waiting for the next person to get sick. Michael's feeling a little under the weather but we're not sure if it's the pain medication that he took. He seemed to have mild allergic reaction to it.

This morning Jeff was doing a lot better and the house was lively with two cute toddlers. They are very busy girls. Oh, I remember those days!

I posted some cute pics that I took of the kids and Michael this morning.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your neices are so cute....I hope that everyone stays well. My boys all were sick for exactly one night, empty-ing their tummies every couple hours. Now R is still not well, but I managed to escape unscathed. Hope you all stay well!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online