Saturday, October 18, 2008

My many hairstyles!!


I had fun digging up pictures of the last 3 years. Someone mentioned how much I have changed since coming to Redmond in '05. Here is just how much I have changed. I truly have enjoyed each and every stage of growing my hair back out since chemo days. I hope this makes you feel better if you are having a bad hair day. Oh, you will notice that my hair came in brown. Before I lost it I was blonde. It came in brown and wavy. Today, it is back to blonde (yes, my real color) and straight.

The order starts with the present and goes back to September '05 just before I lost all my hair. The last pic is of me right after Michael shaved my head. Why do I look so happy?












4 comments:

runninggal said...

You have looked beautiful at every stage. I have loved every single hair style you have gone through as you grow it out - and each time I think, "Now this is the BEST style she has had yet!" and then it grew more, and you kept looking cute and wonderful.

Who you are is what always shines! And it's absolutely precious who God has created you to be!

Alisa Johnston said...

And you look so cute in every single style! You're a natural beauty!

Amanda said...

How fun is that! And brave of you...but maybe not so much (bald is beautiful on you! Yipee! for cancer free Kris!

Cathy said...

I agree with all...you ARE a natural beauty!!!! And who you are inside because of Jesus always shines through! I have never met someone you exudes the joy that you do during trying circumstances and it's such a testimony to what our Father means to you! ...I can't decide which style I like better:)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online