Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom


Today, October 8,2008 is my mom's birthday! This is a big one for her. She turns 60!I am so thankful to have such a wonderful mom. She has been a very loving and devoted mom to me and my sister and a very loving and supportive wife to my dad. Thank you mom for always being there for us.

Reasons why my mom is so special!

1. She loves Jesus

2. She cares deeply for people

3. She is always there for me when I need her

4. She works very hard as a nurse(almost 40 years)

5. She is interested in all of her grand children's lives

6. She taught me the love of reading

7. She loves the outdoors. (Hiking and camping keep her young)

8. She is a great listener!

9. She is a giver.

10.She is nurturing.

11.She is outgoing. She can start up a conversation with anyone.

12.She knows how to make people feel special and important

13.She knits(I don't)

14.She loves listening to Mark Driscoll from Mars Hill and to Curtis Tucker from RCC on her computer.

15.She loves to take long, beautiful drives with dad

16.Her home is a peaceful place and lovingly decorated

17.She is patient with me and my children

18.She looks much younger than she really is (I hope I inherit this)

19.She lifts people's spirits

20.She is beautiful inside and out!

Happy Birthday Mom!

Love,
Kristin, Michael, Mandi, Jeff, Emma, and Joshua

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online