Sunday, October 12, 2008

Do You Want A Good Laugh?

If you haven't heard of Anita Renfroe let me briefly introduce her to you. She is so hilarious and knows how to take something we women all think about but dare not talk about and put it into a little ditty! I first saw Anita at Women of Faith last year in Portland where she did her famous "momsense". She got so many hits on You Tube with this song done to the William Tell Overture that Good Morning America had her on the show. Now a year later she is a regular on the show as their comedian contributor.

I just returned from attending this years Women of Faith Conference in Portland and was able to see her again. This year she had a fantastic "Ode to Spanx". I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

To see another funny Anita Renfroe video visit my friend Cathy's blog,Dancing in the rain

www.anitarenfroe.com

D

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online