Wednesday, June 25, 2008

14 Years and counting!!!

I WILL BE HERE

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
and the sun does not appear
I, I will be here
If in the dark we lose sight of love
hold my hand and have no fear
cause I , I will be here

I will be here when you feel like being quiet
when you need to speak your mind, I will listen
and I will be here when the laughter turns to cryin
Through the winning, losing, and tryin', we'll be together
cause I will be here

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
and the future is unclear
I, I will be here<
As sure as seasons are made for change
our lifetimes are made for years
I, I will be here

I will be here, and you can cry on my shoulder
when the mirror tells us we're older, I will hold you
and I will be here to watch you grow in beauty
and tell you all the things you are to me
I will be here

I will be true to the promise I have made
to you and to the one who gave you to me

and just as sure as seasons are made for change
our lifetimes are made for years
so I, I will be here
we'll be together
I will be here

written by Steven Curtis Chapman
Song sung to Kristin by Michael at their wedding


Michael,

Thank you for being such a loving and devoted husband these last 14 years. Every day your love for me amazes me and I feel so blessed to have you for the man that I get to spend the rest of my life with. "You Complete Me!" I am looking forward to the many more years that we will have together.

Love always,
Krissy

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Beautiful. You were and are simply beautiful.

runninggal said...

You look like a porcelain doll. Gorgeous, as usual, you are!

Yule {b}Log said...

You two are georgious in these pictures. Happy, happy anniversary!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online