Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Praise You In This Storm

This morning I was listening to my favorite Christian radio station, KLOVE (http://www.klove.com/). One of my favorite songs was on that helped be through the cancer days. The song is "Praise You in This Storm" by Casting Crowns. When mom called this morning I asked her if she had ever heard that song. She hadn't. I told her I would put the lyrics and You Tube vidoe on my blog so she could hear it.

I just recently talked to a friend who has been blessed by this song lately and she mentioned that she posted the lyrics on her blog just this morning. I am going to direct those who want to see the words to her blog. Just find the links under blogging buddies on the right of this blog and click on Cathy's name. This will get you to her blog site.

This is such a powerful and worshipful video. Take a moment to listen and praise God even in the mist of a storm.

1 comment:

runninggal said...

I don't think you check your email and you are out of town so I thought I'd just leave a little note here! I'd love to come on June 16th to your Homestyle show, but would it be OK to bring my kiddos? I totally understand if it would be too chaotic though. Cory will be down at the music store teaching the first night of guitar camp. He could pick the kids up around 8:30. Do you know how long it would go?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online