Monday, June 2, 2008

Adoration and Thanksgiving

For who You are and what you have done, accept my praise, O Lord:

I will exalt You, my God and King;
I will bless Your name for ever and ever.
Every day I will bless You,
And I will praise Your name for ever and ever.
Great are You, Lord, and most worthy of praise;
Your greatness is unsearchable.
One generation shall praise Your works to another
And shall declare Your mighty acts.
I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty
And on Your wonderful works.
Many shall speak of the might of Your awesome works,
And I will proclaim Your great deeds.
I will express the memory of Your abundant goodness
And joyfully sing of Your righteousness.
You, O lord, are gracious and compassionate,
Slow to anger, and great in lovingkindness.
You are good to all,
And Your tender mercies are over all Your works.
(Psalm 145:1-9)


These verses in Psalm can become your personal prayer of adoration and thanksgiving to God.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online