Monday, June 9, 2008

Terrific Teachers

A big THANK YOU to the teachers who taught my kids this year. They have been terrific teachers and show such joy in what they do. I am so sad that we are saying goodbye to RCA (Redmond Christian Academy). I have had Jeff there for 3 years and Emma for two. They loved their school days there and have made many memories and friends. God willing, Jeff and Emma will get to join Amanda at Central Christian School next year. We are still waiting to hear if we got the financial assistance that we need to send them. I am trying not to worry about it but leave it in God's hands. He knows better than I where my kids should go to school.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online