Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Girls Weekend!!!

I am so excited about my weekend away! I leave tomorrow to drive 6 hours to Brookings, Oregon for my very special friends 30 birthday bash. You see, instead of someone throwing a party for her, she is throwing a weekend get away for her friends. These are all friends from my past in Grants Pass and I am very excited to reconnect with them. Please pray for my travels there and back. The weather is cooperating very nicely.

Michael and the kids, minus mandi are heading over to Portland for the weekend. This has been a tradition for 15 years that we have not missed except for once. It always lands around Michael's birthday. We go because Michael's dad is on the Oregon School Board and this is there big convention for the year. We stay at the Marriot and bum around Portland with Michael's mom while Dad Kuhlman is in meetings. As you can tell I am missing it this year for the girl's get away. I have mixed emotions because I love hanging out with the kids, Michael, and his mom and dad, but this is a fun opportunity for me. I hope to take lots of pics of the beach and I'm sure my mom in law will sent me lots of the weekend in Portland.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

How fun for you Kristin! Have a wonderful weekend!

Yule {b}Log said...

Have a great time my friend!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online