Sunday, November 9, 2008

LOOK MOM, NO TRAINING WHEELS!!!




It is Sunday afternoon, Michael is home from K Falls and we are all relaxing after church. Josh is trying with all his might to get his daddy to get up and go to the store to get him training wheels. You see, just before Michael and Jeff left for the weekend he PROMISED, yes I did say promised that he would buy training wheel at Wal Mart so Josh could learn the new bike that Pastor Curtis gave him. From what I understand this is a very nice bike that he was trying to sell but asked Michael if we had a need for it. So Michael brought the bike home to see if Josh would fit it.

Back to today! Michael decided to forgo training wheels and have Josh learn how to ride a bike from the get go. Being that he is almost 5 and Emma was riding a two wheel bike at the age of 4, he most assuredly thought Josh would take after his big sis!!! I had no idea that Michael was doing this. I was still in my cozy bed getting completely lost in a great book while the rest of the family was cheering Joshy on. Finally, Jeff ran up the stairs and yelled for me to come watch Josh. By the time I got there Josh was riding like a pro,well, almost! No, seriously, within 5 or 10 minutes Josh had learned to ride this bike.

I had to quickly put my hurt aside and join in the cheering. I hoped that Josh didn't notice that I wasn't there from the start because this is definitely an important mild stone that should not be missed.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a fun thing to share, thanks! I phoned you today, call me when you get a minute. I got a few minutes to curl up with a good book today too. Ahhhh.

Cathy said...

He's such a big boy now! We're looking forward to seeing you guys too! Not much longer!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online