Friday, November 7, 2008

Sick!!!

I can't believe it! Last night I got sick with the real bad throw up kind that lasted all night! I was suppose to have parent/teacher conferences all day today, but I didn't make it. How am I ever going to make up seven hours of conferences? I pretty much stayed in bed all day while the kids played and did who knows what. Well actually, I saw the results of one child's play. Josh decided to write with a sharpie all over my chair, plate, blanket and desk. I have no idea what came over him. He has never done such a thing. My only guess is that he was acting out because he didn't like me being in bed all day. I want my husband! or my Mommy!

Michael and Jeff are gone for the weekend to Klamath Falls exploring the Lava Beds National Park with a couple of friends and their sons from high school. I am so glad he left before I got sick because knowing him, he would cancel the whole thing to stay home and take care of me and the kids. He was so sweet on the phone this morning and asked what he could do for me. Seriously, what could he possibly do several hours away except to tell the kids to be helpful. What I wanted to say was please run to the store for me and get me 7up. I told him to just pray that what ever I had would be short lived because I don't want to miss my hair appointment tomorrow.

I hate being sick, but one good thing comes from it.... REST. I have done so much sleeping today I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. I hope no one else will get sick from me. I can't bare the thought of having another night like last night!!

2 comments:

Alisa Johnston said...

Oh, Kristin,
I am so so sorry!! I wish I were there to take care of you and your kiddos!!!
I am praying for you!

Yule {b}Log said...

I am so sorry you are so sick! Had I known you were that bad off I would have jumped at the chance to help you. I'm sorry. Get well!
(do you need anything now?)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online