Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday !!!




We have a lot of birthdays to celebrate in November. Today is Michael's Mom's birthday!!! I know better than to tell her age, but she looks darn good for being........ ! You see, for years we never really new Nettie's age. She did such a great job hiding it. I think once she turned 40 she decided to stay there. I don't know why she isn't proud of her age because she doesn't look it at all. She also has the energy of someone in their 20's. She can run circles around me!! It was the other month that Emma asked me how old Nana was. I truly didn't know! I didn't know her birth date so I couldn't answer Emma. Later while we were visiting Nana's house, Emma decided to nonchalantly ask Nana when she was born. Low and behold she gave the month, day and year. I think Nana forgot that Emma can do math now! The cat was out of the bag. Now I know her age but I promise not to tell.


Happy Birthday Mom! I wish we could all help you celebrate tonight. Just another reason why I miss not being in the same town as family. Thank you for almost 20 years of love and acceptance. You bring so much wonderfulness (is that a word?)into my life and the life of my husband, kids and others. You are so nurturing, loving, and giving, and I hope that your day is filled with all that for you!



From all of us here in Redmond........Happy Birthday!!!!! We love you so much!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online