Saturday, November 1, 2008

GO......BEAVERS!!!!!


Emma and Josh are ready for the Beaver Game tonight! They were even practicing their tackling skills. Daddy Kuhlman is mighty proud that they are becoming BIG OSU fans. At least in the way that they dress. They aren't much football watchers yet. I think he has successfully trained all four kids to root for Beavers over the Ducks, but he is still working on his wife! In fact, tonight Michael took me out to Red Robin for dinner and I was wearing my Oregon hat and Michael was wearing his OSU hat. The waitress noticed and laughed. I truly enjoy watching the Beavers and even rooting for them- if they are NOT playing the Ducks.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool "house divided" picture with the two hats!

Amanda said...

You're cute

runninggal said...

Josh looks so old!! That was my first thought when I read this post.

Second -We are with you Michael. Beaves all the way! I hear they have a shot at the ROSE BOWL!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online