Sunday, November 23, 2008

What About Those Beavers? OSU-19 Arizona-17


Last night was another big game for OSU. They played Arizona, who gave them quite a run for their money. I have never, let me repeat, NEVER, heard my husband yell so loud as he did last night during the fourth quarter of the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he had no voice for Sunday worship today. He was even getting the kids to yell and get into it. Emma had her pom poms and bouncing on and off the couch cheering for the players. I was blogging of course and trying to watch the game at the same time. Michael kept telling me to watch the game. He told me to stop blogging and watch or I'd miss it. I saw all I needed to see; Kahut kick the winning field goal the last couple of seconds of the game. I was just happy that he redeemed himself after missing an important extra point that could have tied them up. But I can't forget the 47 yard kick Kahut made just at the end of the first half. Have you seen the guy up close? He looks like he's only 15! Way to go Kahut, who is from Clakamas, Oregon. My hubby can now relax and save whatever voice he has left for the Civil War game next Saturday. They are now that much close to the Rose Bowl and possibly playing against Penn State. Beavers haven't been to the Rose Bowl since 1965!!!! I think it's about time!!! Don't forget to watch the Civil War game, OSU vs. U of O next Saturday. If your not a Beaver fan them become one for just one game!!! Cheer those Beavers onto the Rose Bowl!!

1 comment:

Yule {b}Log said...

Wow! 3 blog posts in 3 days!

Go Beves!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online