Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael!



On Sunday the 12th of November, 1967 @ 6:18 pm, Jeffrey Michael Kuhlman was born at the Good Samaritan Hospital in Corvallis, Oregon. He weighed in at 9 pounds and a 1/2 ounce and was 21 inches long. It is recorded that his mother asked "why is he so Purple?" and father said "Oh, no! I was hoping it would be a girl!" The nurse answered,"shall I tell her to put it back and try again?!!!"

The headlines in the Corvallis newspaper on this wonderful day stated that the Beavers upset Southern Cal, 3-0. This Oregon State football victory called by many "the greatest OSU victory of all time". Michael's birth announcement was a football that had the OSU and USC score on it along with the birth statistics.


Now you can see why he is such a great OSU fan!!! He didn't have a choice!


Happy Birthday my sweet husband! I hope you have a fantastic day and all your wishes come true. You are such a wonderful, loving daddy and a loving, devoted husband. I count it a privilege to be your wife. Oh yeah, I don't think you look a bit over 40!!! You wear your age well. Like a great wine, you just get better with age. Of course, I will always be younger than you. LOL!!!!
Love, Kristin


I love you daddy, I hope you have a good birthday! I had lots of fun with you at Klamath Falls. Your the best, Jeffrey

Hi daddy, your are an amazing dad, and I love you so much. Hope you have a great b-day!Love, Mandi

Dear daddy, I love you and have a good birthday! Thank you for having cake. Love, Joshua

Dear dad, Your the best dad ever. You are amazing! Thank for working hard at your job and taking care of us. I hope you have a good birthday and all your wishes come true.Love, Emma









2 comments:

Karyn said...

Happy Birthday Michael! You are truly loved and appreciated by many!

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Michael! Hope you have great one!

I loved reading the birth story and the kid's comments.
...especially Josh's - "thanks for having cake."!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online