Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Almost Christmas Baby turns 5!!

Two days after Christmas, five years ago my precious, fourth child was born . Joshua Maxwell Kuhlman came into this world and blessed our lives. A few days ago he turned five. He is and will always be our little baby, but is now a big boy. I remember so vividly the early morning he was born and the pure joy he brought three cute siblings and his mom and dad.

Joshy still brings all of us so much joy everyday. He is ever so funny and flashes his contagious smile all day long. He is a happy, easy going boy and rarely gets into trouble. Maybe because he is our fourth! I am so, completely content and happy to have him still home with me when he isn't in preschool. He is my shadow and very best companion at home. Oh to think that I thought I was done having babies after three. Thanks be to God for bringing Joshua into our lives. Life wouldn't be the same without him. And I know I speak for everyone in this family.

I wasn't able to post this on his birthday, but any day is a great day to post about this precious life that God gave us.

Here are some favorite pics of this very special boy!

Just hours old

8 months old

One Year

2 years old

3 years old

4 years old

5 years old

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I had no idea Josh's middle name was Maxwell, what a cool name. :) Those photos are so wonderful, I love to see old photos! Happy Birthday Joshy!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online