Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Sleeping Beauty!



Here lies my very beautiful baby boy who had a very traumatic evening. Michael, Mandi and Josh got home from the hospital around 11:15. His little pinkie is sewn back together and all will be ok. The very first thing we did was carefully take off the crimsoned stained white flower girl dress that Mandi once wore in my sisters wedding. I must admit that with his pretty long eyelashes he could easily be mistaken for a girl, and a very pretty one I might add. Ask Michael, I wanted so badly to sneak a picture of this event but restrained myself. I did however, sneak one after he fell asleep. I am so glad that he is resting now and not screaming in pain. Oh, what a night!

Sleep well, my sleeping beauty...



The dress Josh was wearing when he got hurt.


Read earlier post to get the full story.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

agh! I'm so sorry, Kristin! I'm glad his finger will be ok. We'll be praying it doesn't give him too much pain.

oh and listen to that good friend, Amanda, you are a GREAT mom!

Karyn said...

Kristin dear-
You are being way too hard on yourself. It's hard for mommies to keep a calm level head when their babies are hurt. I actually think it would have been more odd for you to not freak out a little. You MUST write this story down somewhere so you remember it for all time. The princess attire is way. too. funny. And you most definitely have more self control than I would have by not taking a picture! I'm sure he'll appreciate that when he is 16. :)

P.S. I neeeeed to get together with you soon!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online