Saturday, January 3, 2009

Slept 16 hours!!

Have you ever slept 16 hours before? Well today was a first for me. I woke up with a horrible headache around 7 am and decided to wade it out by staying in bed and neglecting my family. After taking the strongest of drugs that are allowed , I finally fell back asleep to sleep the day away, except for a few brief interruptions from my husband and kids to make sure that mommy was still alive. At one point,Josh and Mandi woke me up to give me a pretty rose and a cute teddy bear that they bought at the store. How sweet is that! I know how to get presents now...just stay in bed all day and sleep and you husband and kids bring the gifts. Maybe they were gifts to say," get up mommy we need you". I said thank you and turned over and went back to bed. It wasn't until 5pm that I got up.

I'm not sure what prompted this. I am feeling a bit achy tonight in my muscles and I have a little headache. I imagine that I must be fighting something to cause me to be dead to the world for almost 16 hours. My question is... will I sleep tonight? I hope that I will because if not, it means that I will be spending my awake hours blogging- a lot!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

You totally deserve to do that! ...I'm just sorry it came along with not feeling good:( I'm waiting for all those wonderful blog posts now:)

threemainboys said...

Nope, can't say I have. Sure would like to try it right about now!
Don't think I'm going to get away with it though.

runninggal said...

I can honestly say, I have never slept 16 hours before! Wow! Those are some good drugs you have over at the K-house!

Glad to hear you are heading to a new chiro - hope you find some answers and relief. Enough is enough, Huh?!!

There is an end to this suffering and someday, hopefully soon, you will be on the other side of this.

love you.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online