Saturday, January 10, 2009

She's a Teenager


January 10th, 1996, my sweet first born and apple of my eye was born. Amanda Janae was born at 4:30 am in Wenatchee, WA.

How completely delighted we were to have a beautiful baby girl.

Mandi has been a complete joy to raise. Her spirited personality is contagious and her love and devotion to God is something special.

Now, I have a teenager- This sweet, sensitive, energetic girl is quickly changing into an incredible young lady. I only get just a few more years of her at home. How time has flown. I am excited, however, to see what God has in store for her. I believe He will use her in so many wonderful ways to touch the lives of other.

---------------------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday, Mandi!

We feel so blessed to have you as our daughter. You have brought us 13 years of laughter and fun. With you there is never a dull moment. We love how kind hearted you are and how you think of others. You are such a special lady. We know God has great plans for you. Stay true to Him and seek Him with all your heart. He will direct your paths.

Lots of love, Mommy and Daddy







2 comments:

Alisa Johnston said...

Wow, where has the time gone? Happy Birthday Amanda! 13? Really?!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I love the 2 year old picture, how cute!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online