Friday, January 16, 2009

Your Life Will Be Richer--If

Your life will be richer if on this day
you will make an effort to:
Mend a quarrel.
Search for a forgotten friend.
Dismiss a suspicion and replace it with trust.
Write a letter to someone who misses you.
Encourage someone who has lost faith.
Keep a promise.
Forget an old grudge.
Examine your demands on others, and vow to reduce them.
Fight for a principle.
Express your gratitude.
Overcome an old fear.
Take two minutes to appreciate the beauty of nature.
Tell someone you love them.
Tell them again.
And again.
And again.

Author Unknown



"One Life To Love" 33 Miles

5 comments:

runninggal said...

WOW! What an amazing video. Music moves you like it moves me and you keep finding more and more music to share on the blog that always touch my heart at the deepest level.

Thanks friend! I needed that!

Cathy said...

I love that Kristin! ...great reminder.

I'm sad we haven't been able to connect on the phone but SO THANKFUL for the good news from your MRI!! Praise God!

And, of course, would LOVE to talk to you about how I've been saving our family money:)

Amanda said...

Alright, it's really not conveinent to cry right now, so I'm not going to watch this video until later.

So there!

Anonymous said...

Great poem. And I love the new header and background. Enjoy your family day!

Anonymous said...

I made the video that you linked on this blog.

Thanks for linking to it. I really hope you enjoyed it. It took a team of great people to help pull it off in a very short time!

I don't know anything about you, but I saw some stuff on here about an MRI.... I sure hope/pray that everything is okay.

Blessings, greetings, and well-wishes...

everett bowes

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online